If you're looking for a simple way to rotate a video by 180 degrees
This free, online video editing tool allows you to rotate your videos rotate a video 180 degrees easily and quickly, without any watermarks or downloads.
( 4 Steps)
Here's how to do it:
First, open your web browser and go to the viStud.io website. The tool is only compatible with most popular browsers Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge.
Step 2: Choose your video file
Click on the "choose file" button to select the video file you want to rotate.
Step 3: Rotate your video
Locate the "Rotate" button in the editing function bar, which can be found on the right-hand side of the screen.
Click on the "Rotate" button, and you'll see two options for rotating your video - one for rotating left and one for rotating right.
By default, each click will rotate the video by 180 degrees.
Step 4: Export your rotated video
You can adjust the output settings such as video quality and resolution.
The steps to do so are explained below:
- Open the project and import the video clip into the project panel.
- Drag the video clip from the project panel to the timeline.
- Select the video clip in the timeline.
- Click on the "Effects Controls" tab in the top left of the screen to reveal the video effects panel.
- Locate the "Motion" effect and click on the arrow to expand the effects.
- Adjust the rotation angle by dragging the "Rotation" control left or right until you achieve the desired rotation.
More information to accelerate your rotation process
If you want to flip your video, you can use viStud.io to make a quick flip vertically or horizontally. It is easy to use for beginers. Here’s an article from us that shows you. https://www.vistud.io/blog/how-to-flip-video-without-watermark-ultimate-guide
step1: Upload your .mp4 or .mov file
step2: Click "Rotate" icon twice
step3: Preview the rotated video
step4: Export or download the video
Now just choose viStud.io and rotate a video 180 degrees on PC quickly!